Mike Saunders schrieb:
Hello everyone,

I've gone through various language versions of our website, and made a
list of those that are using the older design. If anyone would like to
give us a hand and update them, we'd really appreciate it! That's a
great way to help the project and spread the word.

Hi Mike,

I've been waiting for months that the new Donate page is enabled for Upper Sorbian ("Darić") and Lower Sorbian ("Pósćiś").

Besides, there is an untranslatable string on the Donwload page:

"Key management software for the new OpenPGP feature (external site)"

This probably affects all languages.

Michael