Hi Jean-Baptiste,

On Saturday, 2019-10-19 10:09:07 +0200, Jean-Baptiste Holcroft wrote:

> to prevent bugs, you can probably use this Weblate feature to add checks
> directly in the translation platform:
> https://docs.weblate.org/en/latest/user/checks.html#regular-expression

That looks like a good entry point, if it understands Unicode and full
fledged regex; which flavour is it? Perl, PHP, Java, JavaScript, ...?

> Or develop it using Python if this is more convenient.

Might be better due to the "starts with #" identifier exemptions (though
that should be expressable as regex with look-aheads as well, but may
unnecessarily complicate things).

> If I understand it correctly your project organization, you will apply this
> rule on this component:
> https://weblate.documentfoundation.org/projects/libo_ui-master/formulamessages/

Looks suited, but only applicable to a subset of the messages, i.e. in
the context of msgctxt "RID_STRLIST_FUNCTION_NAMES", if that is doable?

Thanks!
  Eike

--
GPG key 0x6A6CD5B765632D3A - 2265 D7F3 A7B0 95CC 3918  630B 6A6C D5B7 6563 2D3A