On Thu, Dec 12, 2019 at 7:48 PM Michael Wolf <mil...@sorbzilla.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> it seems that Weblate has been upgraded to 3.9.1 within the last hour.

False.
Update to 3.9.1 already happened on Tuesday.

> Since then the Dashboard link leads to the project page for all
> languages rather than to the components page for the language to be
> translated into.

What the dashboard link displays by default depends on your settings.
If you claim you're interested in all languages, you get all languages.

> What a nonsense! I had to check more than one hundred
> components if there are untranslated strings.

You can also tell weblate to not show already translated components by default.

> Until one hour ago the
> dashboard link still led to the component page for my languages Upper
> Sorbian and Lower Sorbian. Please undo this change.

No, what you think you experienced surely is not the case. As said:
3.9.1 is active since Tuesday, not just since a few hours.

> Finally still a request: It would be fine if you upgrade to at least
> 3.9.2.

No such release nor tag yet.

ciao
Christian