Hello,

We, Japanese translator community, noticed that a user [0]
submit a lot of incorrect JA translations.

(For example, Japanese native speakers do not translate
the word "Python" to "パイソン," because it's a technical
term usually written in English [1])

Of course, it's good to 100% translation coverage, and we
can understand that he/she wants to become JA translation
close to 100% (I don't want to blame him/her).
But here in the Japanese market, typical users prefer there
are some English remains than having wrong translated
words; the software which has wrong translations seems
not to a professional tool, at least our culture.

So, in the Pootle era, Japanese project doesn't allow direct
submission (except for limited accounts; reviewers).
Can Weblate do as same for Japanese projects?

Or if you have any other solution, please let us know.

Best,
Naruhiko NARU Ogasawara

[0] https://translations.documentfoundation.org/user/kouda_ha-fu/
[1]