Hello there!

My name is Artur, I'm a volunteer translator member of SoftcatalĂ , an
organization that fights for promoting Catalan language on the Internet and new
technologies. I personally contribute to that organization by translating free
and open source software into Catalan, such as the official Telegram apps, the
Signal apps, some projects within the TOR Project, and other bunch of pieces of
FOSS.

I would very much like to help to improve Catalan language in LibreOffice, too,
in all its available variants --that is, Catalan and Catalan (Valencian),
specially in this last one, which is my mother language.

Thanks for the great work you do by contributing to this amazing project, I
hope I can also be handy around here.

Cheers!
Artur.