Hi all,

I've been reviewing quite a lot of suggestions for simplified Chinese
translations on Weblate recently.  Most of them are good and I either accept
them or accept and edit a bit.  However there are some suggestions that are of
poor quality, some are even outright wrong, so I just ignore them.  (If you are
interested in an example, see
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/translate/libo_help-master/textsbasicguide/zh_Hans/?checksum=78974c2176f08d1e#suggestions
 )

The problem is that these bad suggestions still linger in the system and
obscure the overview page
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/languages/zh_Hans/
and makes it difficult for me to locate new suggestions for review.

I can't find a way on Weblate to either reject a suggestion, or mark it
obsolete, so that it doesn't show up in the overview page anymore.  Weblate
documentation mentions deleting a suggestion (
https://docs.weblate.org/en/weblate-3.10.1/user/translating.html#translating ),
but I can't figure out how to do it, maybe it's for the original author of the
suggestion only?

Can anyone help?
Thanks,
Ming