Hi Mikhel,

I can confirm - I've tested it by changing translation of one string,
but it was refused.

I do not use wlc, I use curl. This is the result message

Result:
{"not_found":0,"skipped":3613,"accepted":0,"total":3613,"result":false,"count":3613}

Here, accepted:0 indicates that the translation was rejected.

A successful  upload of a new translation looks like this:
Result:
{"not_found":0,"skipped":197,"accepted":1,"total":318,"result":true,"count":318}

I think this is a major bug

Milos

--
email & jabber: sramek.mi...@gmail.com