It happens so often that it becomes tiresome.

On the 2 strings below of the same XHP file,

1) Choose <emph>Shape - Arrange - In Front of Object</emph>

2) Choose <menuitem>Home - Arrange - In Front of Object</menuitem>.

The suggestion for the second string is null, even if the first is fully translated minutes before.

Is there a tweak to do in the matching algorithm to improve that (e.g. weight on contents and less on tags)? I can understand the difference in the tags, but at least I think to get some % match as suggestion.

If this is a matter for a bug ticket in Weblate, please let me know.
--
Olivier Hallot
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator