Hi Michael,I'm glad to hear that, thank you!Greetings,ElisabettaMichael Weghorn
ha scritto il
      16/12/2023 alle 11:34:
Hi
      Elisabetta,great, thank you!In a Google Play review comment, a user also
asked for the Italian
      language to be added and offered help with translating.I'll inform him
that translating is possible in Weblate now.Greetings,MichaelOn 2023-12-16
11:06, Elisabetta Manuele wrote:Hi Sophie,Thank you, I have just enabled the
project for the Italian
        language andwill be informing the members of the Italian community
about it.
        I hope toget newcomers involved. :)Greetings,ElisabettaIl giorno ven 15
dic 2023 alle ore 11:51 sophi<so...@libreoffice.org>hascritto:Hello all,As it
was requested by several of you, Android Viewer is nowtranslatable on Weblate,
thanks to Cloph :)You can add the project to your dashboard. Currently there is
          master and7.6 branches and translation propagation is
active.CheersSophie--Sophie Gautiersophi@libreoffice.orgGSM: +33683901545IRC:
sophFoundation coordinatorThe Document Foundation--To unsubscribe e-mail
to:l10n+unsubscribe@global.libreoffice.orgProblems?https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/Posting
 guidelines + more:https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/NetiquetteList
archive:https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/Privacy
Policy:https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy