On 20 August 2013 18:13, Mr. Phan Anh <ppa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I knew about that, some entries also include the name of Oracle and Sun,
> and if there were those string, I kept that.
> But, most of them are wrong, that is the reason why I want to discuss about
> the change for our system.

Its hard to discuss when you dont provide examples. I just had a look at
the english strings.

In UI english template files, there are no strings with "sun microsystem"
strings, and 18 strings with "oracle".

In the "vi" PO files there 18 strings with "oracle", and 3 with "sun
microsystem" (these or only in the "vi".

To me it seems correct.

We do not change english strings for the 4.01 release. 4.0.1 is a micro
release, and changing an english string, would require all languages to be
translated again.

I propose you make a bugzilla issue (our incident system),
https://issues.apache.org attach the strings (filename + english text),
then I or some other developer will look at if for the 4.1 release.

rgds
jan I.