Em 10/09/2013 10:54, Mr. Phan Anh escreveu:
The zip file has:
a. Folder
b. mdtext file
c. html files in the folder

So, our jobs are:
a. Translate the content of html and mdtext files
b. With mdtext files, we use notepad++ to edit the content of mdtext
files and html files
c. Kompozer which I have mentioned can edit bot mdtext files and html
files, but, kompozer is better in htlml, with mdtext files, I
recommend you to use notepad++ to edit.

About the adding pages or CSS template:
a. No, you and I CAN NOT and DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION to add the pages.
b. We just translate the content of html and mdtext files.
Why?
If we add a new page without the permission from Rob, he wont be able
to attach our files to the web. Because the structure of the web is
decided by Rob.
If you or I want to add a new page, we should wait the reply and
permission from Rob.

Thank you for your advise. Will do so.
Regards,
Pedro.