On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 7:31 AM, Mr. Phan Anh <ppa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Rob.
> But I want to ask you about another thing.
> That is.
> Suppose that I would like to add a page in the website of Vietnamese.
> Can I do that?

There are three main places you can add language-specific content:

1. In /index.html you can add short news stories in the right panel of
the page, in <div id="news">.   You should also translate the major
stories that are already there.  But it is is fine if you add new
stories there as well.

2. If there is a major story you can add it to brand.mdtext, as the
announce and announceurl values.  These are turned into the large
announcement above the header on each page in your website.  For
example, this is what gives us the 4.0 announcement on
www.openoffice.org

3. If you need a specific extra page, we should probably discuss the
purpose, to make sure it does not belong somewhere else.  But I can
imagine cases where this would be necessary.  For example, with the
Arabic website it would probably have a special page about
Arabic-language special features in OpenOffice, like bidirectional
text.  Japanese website might have a special page of how to enter Ruby
text.  For things like this I'd edit topnav.mdtext and add another
link.

Regards,

-Rob