On 9/10/13 8:20 PM, Vladislav Stevanovic wrote:
> Hi Jürgen,
> Can you tell me where is problem? I can not find bugs, so if there exist
> some method for checks, please tell me, to avoid problems in future.

I have fixed it already. It were mainly missing tags or mismatched xml.
Just try to double check before you commit if the tags are matching.
Means an open tag have the related closing tag. And the ids in tags are
not changed for example.

I believe Pootle gives a hint if xml tags are not matching, in this
cases just double check ...

Juergen