Em 29/09/2013 19:05, Ricardo Berlasso escreveu:
2013/9/29 Pedro Albuquerque <palbuquerqu...@gmail.com>

Em 29/09/2013 18:39, Andrea Pescetti escreveu:

  Ricardo Berlasso wrote:
2013/9/29 Pedro Albuquerque

While translating the release notes I came across this string:

That string is not part of the normal UI. Maybe you have an extension
installed?

Same as Ricardo. What happens if you click on "Text Formatter"? Do you
get a dialog? Does it come with an help button that we can use to identify
where it is from? Ricardo is right, in general these menu items come with
an extension.

  It does nothing, but as I said before, all my dictionaries are gone, as
you can see in the image. So far I only manage to install the German
dictionary. I keep getting this error message:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/**h7aqyj31y748udy/extentions_**error.png<https://www.dropbox.com/s/h7aqyj31y748udy/extentions_error.png>
I already shut down the computer and reinstalled AOO 4.0.1 but the result
is the same. Could it be a virus?

Try to restart your user profile. See here for details

http://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=12426
OK, this solved the problem. String disappeared and dictionaries installed again without problems. Thanks a lot.
Regards,
Pedro.

Regards,
Ricardo