Thank you.

A.

2014.02.04 23:20, Andrea Pescetti rašė:
Aivaras Stepukonis wrote:
Just for the record, I managed to upload the PO files for the lt
translation of AOO 4.1 under the second condition "Merge the file with
the current file and turn conflicts into suggestions", the first
condition "Overwrite the current file if it exists" didn't work, my
assumption being because I am not a committer.

Actually this has to do with the way I configure privileges (probably). I tend to give only "standard" permissions when enabling accounts, and these permissions cover the normal Pootle workflow, but not the PO files. I've now given you full rights to download and upload PO files, so this should be OK.

Regards,
  Andrea.