Hi

I see that the basque
website is outdated, but I do not know how exactly I could work to
update it.

I have read the
instructions on the http://openoffice.apache.org/website-native.html
page but still I am not able to do anything; not because the
instructions are bad, but because I do not understand quite well the
informaticians' language. For instance, I do not know what is exactly
a ”svn copy” or how “publish via the CMS”.

Any way, I think that I am
going to be able to translate HTML files because I have a small
experience doing it.

I would like to start
doing things like in the third approach in the forwarded Rob's message
(Brazilian Portuguese)

How could I start doing
the translation? Need I to sign anywhere to start translating the
main page of the website?

Regards

Jon P.