After being publicly rude with my college, Zoltán, I should be publicly (Flin)stoned.

I do apologize for it.

The vulcano should erupt to let the gold out.

Regards,
csaba

On 2014-08-29 15:23, Reizinger Zoltán wrote:
Hi,

We on good track to translate the Hungarian site, only why folders remains untranslated. But I met the on bug that I can not solve on openoffice.org/test-hu/download page.
When I load this page always the en_US version suggested me for download.
I cheked several other language site html, and js files in download folder, and can not see any differences.
What I missed?

Regards,
Zoltan