Am 23.10.2017 um 20:48 schrieb Mykhaylo S. Vlasov:
Hi, Marcus. Shall I add Ukrainian?

yes, please go ahead.

Marcus

пн, 23 жовт. 2017 о 21:38 Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de> пише:

Am 21.10.2017 um 11:36 schrieb Pedro Albuquerque:
I followed the other thread as well, no problem. I was just wondering
why these translations don't apply to all existing languages.

I wanted to keep the languages small at first. But when you want to add
a translation for Portuguese (European), that would absolutely fine. So,
don't hesitate to add.

Thanks

Marcus