Czesław Wolański (2020-02-16 21:54):
Hi,

in AOO Draw:

ENGLISH version:
   Tools > Options > OpenOffice Draw > Grid
   section: "Snap position", label after 1st checkbox i.e.
"When creating or moving objects"

POLISH version: Narzędzia > Opcje > OpenOffice Draw > Siatka
   section: "Pozycja przyciągania", label after 1st checkbox:
   "Podczas tworzenia lub przenoszenia obiektów".

Part of word "*obiektów"* is lost.

I have tested few variations of original text and come up with one that is
both shorter and similar in meaning.

It would read: *"Przy przeciąganiu lub przenoszeniu obiektów"*

I'd like someone with good command of Polish to express opinion on my
proposal
before I do any change at Pootle.

It seems like both versions have the same number of characters... So  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯... Exact length depends on the font used, but maybe figure out a shorter version.

BTW. You can add comments in the Pootle. If you change something because it doesn't fit you should probably add a comment.

Note that there is also an option to suggest a translation. I review such suggestions from time to time. So if you want someone to review your translations add them as a suggestion.

Thanks and cheers / dzięki i pozdrowienia,
Maciej Nux Jaros.