Am 05.04.21 um 14:28 schrieb Czesław Wolański:
IMHO it's better (the "What's a language pack?" link opens a new window
too).

thanks for your feedback. :-)

Others have every right to... disagree - see [1] below.

The linked page:
https://openoffice-org.staged.apache.org/download/platform_hints.html

First line of text (in bold italics) reads: "Apache OpenOffice - Important
hints for the choosen platform"
Shouldn't "choosen" be replaced with "chosen"?

Right, a typo that is often made. Will be fixed with the next update.

Marcus

[1]
https://www.nngroup.com/articles/new-browser-windows-and-tabs/