On 9/29/22 15:36, Paul Boddie wrote:
I suppose what I have been clumsily trying to clarify (and dragging you into
this) is what the alignment issues are for message parameters. Maybe I should
have been reading some kind of ABI documentation, and I can certainly
understand that alignment constraints would apply when treating message
parameters like normal function call parameters, although that is also in the
realm of a platform's ABI documentation.

Thanks once again for following up, and sorry to be a nuisance!

Hi Paul,

it's a complex system and a lot to take in and remember. I am certain your explanations and open communication about your projects is appreciated by other readers on this list as they are by me.

Keep asking. I'm keen to see what comes up next.

Cheers,
Philipp