... an unbeatable combination
PABSTS FOR PEACE!
Had enough bushit?
So have we!

Join Neighbors for Peace and Justice Silverlake / Echo Park at The
Short Stop this Wednesday for a friendly peace and justice get
together at the notorious Echo Park watering hole to discuss the issues
confronting  our country (and the world) a few days before the huge
National Day of Protest march (see September 24 below)

Guest Speaker: Leon Watson
Viet. Vets. Against the War, Executive Director of Y.O.U. Inc. and much
more  ... will give a brief talk focusing on military recruitment
tactics in our public schools and what we can do about it.

Wednesday September 21st at 7pm
The Short Stop
1455 W Sunset Blvd (map)
(213) 482-4942

September 24th Noon:
ENOUGH!
STOP THE WAR ON IRAQ!
SAVE THE UNITED STATES!
Los Angeles March and Rally
The ruinous practices of Bush's administration have resulted in record
debts,  an unjustifiable war based on false premises, a sharp increase
in worldwide  terrorism, trashed this country’s reputation ... and now
have managed to lose an entire American city.

How much more of this can we take?
How many more thousands have to die?
What’s next?

Join us and thousands of peace loving people  and organizations in  A
NATIONWIDE DAY OF PROTEST.
This will be one of many mass actions to be held across the country.

Noon, Saturday September 24th
Olympic & Broadway, downtown LA
... look for the Bush head if you want to march with NPJ Silverlake /
Echo Park

thanks ANSWER LA for setting this up in Los Angeles

progressive news and events:
http://neighborsforpeaceandjustice.org

vent your spleen on the neighbors soapbox:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Help save the life of a child. Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ons1pC/lbOLAA/E2hLAA/7gSolB/TM
Subscribe: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Digest: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Help: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>