It is to apprise you all that millions of people have been displaced and
thousands have been killed due to the worst ever natural catastrophe in the
form of a flood. People are homeless and they have left their belongings and
are roaming here and there in search of food. It is a pity that they are
starving, they are fighting for their survival, and they are crying for help,
their children are fighting for food, clothes are torned, shelter have been
snatched from them due to this calamity.
            In such a worst and desperate situation it is the responsibility of
every one, whether in person or in the form of an organization, that he should
contribute in ameliorating the deteriorating situation of their poor brethren.
We humbly request the international community and international and local
donors and social activists to kindly support us in this act of kindness. We
hope that you all will also become serious about the issue and will positively
think about dragging the people out of severe affliction.
            What is needed at this juncture is a kind of relief in the form of
medicines, food items and clothing. Because at present the people are ill,
starved and naked. We are looking forward to your favorable response as it is
based upon philanthropic attitude and humanitarian approach.

Regards,

Jaffar Memon
Chairman
We journalists, Sindh Pakistan.

For contact
92-333-2628-449
Email: wjournali...@yahoo.com
Postal address
We Journalists, A/33, 4th floor, Manjhi  oriels, behind
gird station Qasimabad Hyderabad Sindh, Pakistan.
website : www.we-journalists.com