I'm still waiting for you to explain how he is more liberal then Dennis
Kucinich. You have a * by your comment of such, is it in a minor area,
or some special interest group rating?

No this only covers SPECIAL INTERESTS VOTES for Obama, not HOW HE VOTED.

Again, this does NOT Cover his voting record on his support of the
Police State, the Military Industrial Complex, immunity for telecoms for
spying on Americans cause they turned everything over to Big Brother,
torture, support of the Israeli terrorist state against Palestine (well
i do see stuff in here rating him a -1 and -2 and F) nor does it cover
his giving AIPAC everything they asked for why making nice little
blusters for the American media (before they drop the subject).

Your representation of this, doesn't seem to jive with what Vote Smart
is saying, this is simply his ratings from SPECIAL INTEREST
GROUPS......The first couple sentences are of great importance, and
should have been understood BEFORE reading the results.
"

How to Interpret these Evaluations:
(Back to top)
<http://www.votesmart.org/issue_rating_category.php?can_id=9490#Top>

Project Vote Smart collects performance evaluations from special
interest groups who provide them, regardless of issue or bias. If you
have any comments concerning performance evaluations or know of a group
that provides ratings not included here, please contact us at
rati...@vote-smart.org <mailto:rati...@vote-smart.org>.

Keep in mind that ratings done by special interest groups are biased.
They do not represent a non-partisan stance. In addition, some groups
select votes that tend to favor members of one political party over
another, rather than choosing votes based solely on issues concerns. "