1.      MMS is an acronym for “Master Mineral Solution” or “Miracle Mineral
Solution” named for its many useful applications.

Let me preface this by saying that I do not use MMS, but I do know
there are many, many thousands who use it (or have used it) and have
reported receiving benefit from it's use.

I get a periodic email newsletter regarding MMS, and the following
landed in my mailbox today.

You do not have to be a MMS user to be able to feel any concern over
what is happening here. If you value having access to ANYTHING --
including vitamins and minerals -- other than what is produced by "Big
Pharma" and approved by the "Disease Cartels," then you owe it to
yourself and your family to check out what is happening here. Whether
you take the action the newsletter encourages is up to you. At least
read the contents of each of the three Declarations posted at the
link, as well as the three links posted below them.

If you feel this is important, please share with your friends on and
off Facebook, and pass along to any discussion groups/email lists you
think would have members who may wish to know.

Thanks,

Vicki
:
:

Text of newsletter:
-----
- MMS on Trial -
Grand Jury to Determine
the Fate of Daniel Smith (and MMS)
-----
A man's life - and that of his friends and family - hangs in the
balance.  They need our immediate help.  The FDA's prosecutor has
called for a federal grand jury to be convened in the Eastern District
of Washington in less than ten days. We don't have much time to make
history.

Please take a stand to help save MMS and Daniel Smith from the FDA:
http://iamnotananimal.org/

The FDA seeks to have the courts declare MMS a "drug" subject to
regulation by the FDA and to charge Daniel Smith of Project GreenLife
and others with violations of Title 18 Section 371, "Conspiracy to
commit an offense against the United States" in violation of The Food
Drug and Cosmetic Act.

On June 29, 2011, without any warning, the FDA raided Daniel Smith's
home along with two companies that did Project GreenLife's fulfillment
and bottling.

Armed with guns and vests, they seized everything: computers, hard
drives, business records, private member records, product, equipment,
and every penny from every bank account, wiping Project GreenLife out
all in a single afternoon.  Not a bad day's work for a stealthy
yearlong operation.

Project GreenLife was a 1st and 14th Amendment Private Membership
Association.  As Trustee, Daniel wrote the FDA a year prior, asking if
the agency had any legal and valid objection to making MMS available
to private members in the private domain.

By the help and counsel of the ProAdvocate Group, Daniel based his
inquiry on a good-faith understanding of U.S. Supreme Court case law
as it pertained to the activities of a private association.  Daniel
told the FDA unless they objected within ten days he would assume they
had no objection.

While they could have just replied, they didn't, leaving Daniel to
believe he was free to go about his business.  In the meanwhile, FDA
agents spent a year quietly going through his garbage, putting GPS
tracking devices on his cars, having agents sign membership contracts
affirming they were not federal agents so they could make fraudulent
buys.

Slowly and methodically they gathered enough information to craft a
story that would shock a Magistrate into granting them nearly a
hundred warrants so they could completely wipe Project GreenLife out
all in a single day. They wanted to teach Daniel Smith a lesson, limit
the availability of MMS to the world, and make sure nobody else tried
exercising their constitutional rights.

Daniel has been fighting for his life and the lives of his people for
ten months with very little resources and without an attorney.  He's
kept everything under wraps until now.

If the FDA wins this case, it would result in a horrible precedent by
an uninformed court's determination that MMS and sodium chlorite are
"drugs" subject to regulatory oversight, and Daniel and others may go
to prison for a very long time.

But they've underestimated the MMS Movement.  We have a chance to turn
it all around and stop this before it goes any further.  Both a grand
jury and trial jury can put an end to the tyranny of rogue agencies
like the FDA with what is called "Jury Nullification".

Google those words and share what you learn.  If we band together,
Jury Nullification could be the end of corrupt government.

Prosecutors, judges, and agencies like the FDA are terrified of the
words "Jury Nullification" because it educates jurors of their right
and power to decide what is and isn't a "just" law, placing the real
Power back into the hands of the People where it belongs.

This is how the prohibition on alcohol was repealed in America in
30's.  Juries simply refused to convict because the law was unjust.

Harlan F. Stone, the 12th Chief Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court in
1941 said: "The law itself is on trial quite as much as the cause
which is to be decided...

If a juror feels that the statute involved in any criminal offence is
unfair, or that it infringes upon the defendant's natural god-given
unalienable or constitutional rights, then it is his duty to affirm
that the offending statute is really no law at all and that the
violation of it is no crime at all, for no one is bound to obey an
unjust law."

Juries are made of people like you and me.  They aren't dumb and they
can see through greedy government charades if they are provided with
enough facts.

The facts in this case are sodium chlorite is not a drug, the FDA has
no jurisdiction, and Daniel Smith and Project GreenLife are not
criminals.  The problem is, grand juries tend to only hear the
prosecutor's version of the story, and trial juries rarely hear the
evidence that would acquit.

However, a prosecutor is obligated to share "exculpatory evidence" and
we can help with that!

The jury needs to hear that sodium chlorite is not a drug, that
chlorine dioxide, privately made, is perfectly safe to use, and that
the FDA is overreaching!

They also need to know that Daniel Smith and his people are not
criminals.  They need to hear they (the jury) have the power to put an
end to the FDA's 110 year reign of sickness and terror.

Here is a link to Sample Declarations you can download and read.  If
you agree, and you are willing to take a stand for Daniel and his
family, and for MMS, and to tell the government and the FDA to BACK
OFF, and to help the Jury get reacquainted with their true Power; then
simply SIGN AND SEND!

Follow the instructions for 10,000 Declarations on IAmNotAnAnimal  It
will cost only the money and time it takes to mail and you could help
make history and save more lives.  I doubt any court or jury has
received thousands of testimonies like this, until now.

Every declaration counts.  Don't think other people will send enough
that yours won't matter.  If everyone thinks that, no one will send
anything, and Daniel Smith and his family will be left to the sharks
and the tyranny will continue.

PGL helped the MMS movement grow by making MMS available all over the
world for over four years.  They gave half of every bottle sold back
to those who shared it.  Here is our chance to support them in return
and get the truth about MMS and the FDA on the Record!

Remember, we have less than ten days.  Let's see if we can get 10,000
Declarations sent THIS weekend.

It starts with yours!
Go to http://iamnotananimal.org/
: