Information Clearing House

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=iqnuv6bab&v=0018H6J1k2lhMljfVhcToesxxVaA2f0Jkxmy4qPsUNxccAZLrcZzQbu2a3Wg53L8J8McxhiyYkI_lOTXm4i9zCd6rjDCNccFxIgc7_bT9CP8sCrh29LjlZlCUwMPPLchpyN

Not For Profit - For Justice

100% Non Commercial, Fearless, Forthright & Independent

"America's state religion, [is] patriotism, a phenomenon which has
convinced many of the citizenry that "treason" is morally worse than
murder or rape." -  William Blum - author

"He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my
contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the
spinal cord would fully suffice. This disgrace to civilization should be
done away with at once. Heroism at command, senseless brutality,
deplorable love-of-country stance, how violently I hate all this, how
despicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be a
part of so base an action!  -  Albert Einstein

"Even if the U.S. was responsible for 2 percent of the violence in the
world instead of the majority of it, it would be that 2 percent I would be
primarily responsible for. And that is a simple ethical judgment. That is,
the ethical value of one's actions depends on their anticipated and
predictable consequences. It is very easy to denounce the atrocities of
someone else. That has about as much ethical value as denouncing
atrocities that took place in the 18th century." - Noam Chomsky

"Few of us can easily surrender our belief that society must somehow make
sense. The thought that The State has lost its mind and is punishing so
many innocent people is intolerable. And so the evidence has to be
internally denied." -  Arthur Miller

"Around the world, the message received is that, whoever wins [the U.S.
election], expect only more of the same - national narcissism disguised as
altruism, corporate appeasement, and the arbitrary use of U.S. military
and economic might." -  Greg Guma - Toward Freedom magazine