"Understand that all battles are waged on an unconscious level before they
are begun on the conscious one, and this battle is no different. The power
structure wishes us to believe that the only options available are those
which they present to us, we know this is simply not true." - Teresa
Stover

"Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been
hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man
whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything -
you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him."  -Robert
A. Heinlein

Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're
being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put
away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it." - John
Lennon

"It is worthy of remark that a belief constantly inculcated during the
early years of life, whilst the brain is impressible, appears to acquire
almost the nature of an instinct; and the very essence of an instinct is
that it is followed independently of reason."  - Charles Darwin