Considering the good number of articles I've read in the last 4
Presidential Administrations, about all chemical and biological weapons,
and the source of manufacture has always been Ft Detrick in the USA, and
that all other chemical and biological weapons facilities have always been
attacked and destroyed since the USA forced the rest of the world into a
treaty after WW I, I must always wonder why it is never mentioned WHERE
THESE CHEMICAL WEAPONS CAME FROM.

During the run up to GWB's Shock and awe shit campaign, several articles
came out showing that the weapons that Rumsfield delivered to Saddam,
while under Poppy Bush, to be used agasint the Iranians, was part of a
treaty agreement we had with Europe to reduce the stockpile in the USA,
and since it cost so much to decontaminate them, and the weenies
environmentalists won't let the military dump this stuff in Chesapeake Bay
like they've always done, it was decided to export the older stock, that
was about to lose it's viability, to those nations whose Dictators danced
on US CIA strings.

I've no idea about Sarin, I did read about the shelf lifes of both Pepper
and Mustard Gas, and it isn't decades long as I recall.

So that too is important, when were the Chemical WMDs acquired form the
USA, and what is their shelf life.

As in Syria, the gas being used in the first attack back in December,
initially was declared as being weak and probably very old stock.

As always, information left OUT of reports, can be as important as what
was in the report.

Scott