Hi,

On Wed, 2006-11-08 at 17:29 +0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi, if nobody else is doing so, I was going to make an RPM for the
> current release version. Labyrinth appears on the Fedora Extras
> wishlist, and it seems quite straightforward from a packaging point of
> view, so I'll get to work on it if nobody else is doing so.

That would be great :)  A new release is very close now (it'll be done
early next week).  The README and NEWS and other files haven't been
updated yet.  I don't know if you want to begin packaging it now and
then update for the new release, or whether you want to wait for the new
release before beginning.  Either way, I'd suggest using version 0.3
(the new one) as it contains lots of new goodies and some important
fixes ;)

If / when its all packaged up, either provide a link or attach the
resulting package to an email and I'll put it up in the download section
of the website (include any special instructions beyond download and
click ;)

Many thanks
Don