> I wasn't talking about rats...I was talking about mice... The article said
> they were mice.
>
> Cearbhael
 I understand.  I agree.  To my knowledge, our mice (whitefoot) only steal
food.
However, some people(unlike you and I, <vbg>)  do not know the difference
between mice and rats, and the pack, or wood, rat does collect shiney
things. So I just thought I would mention it.  I notice someone else thought
of them also.

Louise in Central Virginia
[EMAIL PROTECTED]