Hi, for some time there has been a problem with people wanting me to tell
them of special offers and new additions to our web site. The problem being a
hand full of people who don't like it. We now have got a new addition to our sign
called Bravenet. If you scroll down almost to the bottom of our opening page
you will see it. Fill in your name and e-mail address and every time something
new is happening it will let you know. Neat yes! Vivienne <A
HREF="http://bigginslace.co.uk/";>Biggins - The
Torchon Lace People</A>  If you are not interested of course ignore this e-mail.

         KEEP LACING, VIVIENNE, BIGGINS
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED]