If they bother you, let me know off-list. I've got a very big cat in my closet. ;-)

On a more serious note, Jean, Vivienne and others, Liz laid down the rules of the list
when things started heating up on lace chat a few months ago. I'm here to keep an eye
on things on a day-to-day basis, but I keep my involvement to a minimum (most of my
work is helping people with subscription problems). The main advantage of having a
list moderator is that there is no need for self-appointed list police to interpret
list policies as they see fit.

If you ever feel that another list member is trying to intimidate you on or off the
list, drop me a line. I hope that list members will feel free to post about trips to
museums and lace sites. If that's not on-topic, I don't know what is.

Avital
Arachne moderator

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Date: 2003/07/22 Tue PM 01:45:58 GMT+03:00
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED],  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: [lace-chat] Advertising?
>
> They are the self appointed, holier than thou few who sit like hawks waiting
> to pounce.
>
>          KEEP LACING, VIVIENNE, BIGGINS
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED]