Which station Ruth?
I have been travelling back and forth to the Sydney airport for the DH, and
I could use the giggle, especially when I pick him up at 10:30 tonight.

Lynn in Wollongong.

Just as an aside, did I miss the original reference to Mugwumps, I just read
the word in the fifth Harry Potter.

Ruth said
> I've just been listening to a promo for his show on a radio station which
> serves most of this state...and he's put together a few "grabs" of various
> conversations about onions as an example of the interesting conversations
to be
> heard on his show.  And, you've guessed it, the climax is *Me*!  The whole
> silly conversation is being repeated on air several times a day.
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED]