Actually whether anyone wears the hats backwards or forwards is really up to
them. Fashion is just that "Fashion" and there are no clothes police (and
their shouldn't be thank goodness!!!) Let people do what they do and be what
they want to be. If they want to wear their hats backwards, (and who says it
has to be "functional?") their shoes with the heels shoved down (walking on
them not in them) and their jeans hanging half off their butt (bum) so that
their jockey shorts are showing...well "So What!!!". That is what makes this
world interesting. I personally don't like it, HOWEVER, I remember everyone
being pretty incensed over my short skirts, big hoop "pierced" earrings
(that was scandalous at the time...only gypsies and thieves, and spanish
people pierced their ears) I didn't wear a girdle or nylons, and then
"Horrors" I put on those god awful and scandalous hip hugger bell bottoms.
My mother even went so far as to try to keep me from leaving the house and
the school would send me home. My mother soon stopped fighting me and
started fighting the school administrators. (Clothes were expensive and she
WASN'T going to spend money on clothes she knew I wouldn't wear.) My son had
his own style too. Much different than mine. (and unlike my mother he had my
blessings) By the way it has nothing with being stupid or prone to drugs or
prone to crime. He has a way above average iq, speaks 3 languages, never did
drugs, never drank, etc. At 28 years of age he still has his own style which
includes piercing much more than his ears (well so does his wife and she is
Mexican which makes her spanish so she is allowed to pierce anything anyway)
He loves leather pants (looks good in them too) and is still very much on
the edge fashion wise. By the way he has a very good job and we have 3
wonderful beautiful grandchildren who adore him. He is a great father. I
find all the pluses in there are FAR more important than his fashion sense.
(and so does the rest of my family all the way up to my 100 year old
grandfather) So I am willing to give these youngsters and not so youngsters
that have a different fashion sensibility than me the benefit of the
doubt!!!

Cearbhael

unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]