Carol, I suggest you take a leaf out of my daughter's book.  She was about 18,
and I was nagging her about the state her room, and telling her to put some
things away.

Her reply:  But Mum, if I put things away, I can't find them!!

Ruth Budge (Sydney, Australia)

Carol Adkinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:Hi All,

And the Lace Place floor isn't a lot better than when I started - where there
were threads, are now small deposits of beads, so I don't think being helpful,
tidy or useful is a good thing as far as I am concerned!

Carol - in East Anglia, UK - where we have had some rain and high winds today,
but probably not enough to quench the thirst of the gardens!

http://search.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Search