> > To me, the closest rhyme for orange is "door hinge"
> > Pam Dotson
> Now I'm having nightmares about the poem which might include orange and door  hinge -
wooooooooooe!!!
> Liz Beecher

If you're going to rhyme "orange" with "door hinge" then there are lots
of rhymes

Some trim a top with ric rac
Some add a fuzzy fringe
But the tatting in my pocket
Will make my trim orange

Ouch!!!!!

Helen Gannac can rhyme orange with mange, because she's a Frenchie living in Australia
and I bet has
a lovely accent which would manage it!
(Mange = French for eat - we call Snow Peas mange-tout peas sometimes cause you can
eat them all)

Noelene in Cooma
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~nlafferty/