Dear Helen,

While I don't actually have Flo's recipe, I can very easily type Mum's out here for you. Mum was Jean Emily COLLYER (nee McGARVIE) [1918 - 1991] and no doubt this recipe was her mother's as well. You'll have to do the conversion regarding the flour and measures though.

I was wondering if there were any Aussies out there - and I know there
are a bunch of you :-) - who might by chance have a copy of Flo B-P's
pumpkin scone recipe.

In a mixing bowl place together:
- 3 cups self raising flour
- pinch salt
- about 2 to 3 tablespoons butter (or margarine) broken into teaspoon size chunks.

Now get your hands in and rub the butter into the flour until it's nice and crumbly.
Now stir in about one cup of mashed pumpkin
Then use milk to make the dough the right consistency.
Roll out to about half an inch think - not too thin!
Use a small drinking glass with the top dipped in flour for a cutter
Glaze the top of each scone with your finger dipped in milk
Cook at about 500F for 10 or so minutes - till well risen and tops golden brown.
Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Love
David in Ballarat