Hi,

My Dad doesn't like wearing a tie so would like to wear a cravat instead.
Unfortunately, not only have I offered to make him one without any idea what it
should really look like (dimensions, etc), he doesn't know the correct way to
tie it!  So, knowing the wonderful knowledge base existing here on the lace
chat list, I would like to beg your indulgence and ask for help.  Can anyone
provide me some answers to my cravat questions?

Many thanks in anticipation,

Helen ([EMAIL PROTECTED] in Vancouver, British Columbia on the west
coast of mainland Canada where it was beautifully sunny until this morning when
it started raining)