All this talk about wallabies sighted here and there out of their "natural habitat", and I realised that I had no idea what they were like (except similiar to kangaroos)... Not what size they were, not how they differed from kangaroos. So, I went a-googling... :)

Well, they don't *differ* from kangaroos <g> And, mistaking one for a rabbit, in a French countryside (where one might expect to see a rabbit, but not a pint-sized kangaroo) is not as laughable as all that...

http://www.enchantedlearning.com/subjects/mammals/marsupial/ Wallabyprintout.shtml

-----
Tamara P Duvall
Lexington, Virginia,  USA