My dear Secret Pal,

France, eh?  Land of perfume and lace, cheese, bread, and wine!

Thank you so much for the goodies.  The octopus is so cute.  I'll have to
watch that my grandchildren take it home with them when they come to visit.
I'm looking forward to trying the prunes in my tea.  The tiny bobbin is
already on a chain waiting for me to wear it.  The scented wands smell so
good!  I introduced my DD (23 yrs old) to aromatherapy and she in turn has
me hooked on lip gloss.  She is begging me for the witch to add to her
keychain collection.  Maybe if she's really, really nice to me...

I tried reading the words on the bag to her and she says my pronunciation of
French is atrocious.  Hah!  It's as good as my German lol.  She's fluent in
Russian and has taken French also.  My 2 sons deal with the German and I'm
left with the Spanish.  I guess we are a multi-lingual family.  We also
speak English and American.

My 2 little dogs send lots of kisses to you and your cat.  By the way, you
can keep the wallabees over there.  We have some in our zoo, but I don't
think any have escaped.

Again, thanks so much for such a delightful package.  Now I've got to get
back to work on Christmas ornaments.

Anne