Hi Secret Pal,

Your parcel arrived today and was a welcome relief in the middle of the
Christmas preparations!!

The presents that are wrapped I have put under the tree until Christmas day
but I can thank you now for the ones that aren't wrapped.

The cookie cutter is lovely and will be put into use today as I will be
cooking Christmas biscuits later on !!

Thank you also for the spider he is on the tree already and I have been
reading the card that went with him and showing him to anyone that will
listen and look. We do not have that story over here, well I've never heard
of it anyway !!

I will send more thanks after Christmas but would like to wish you and your
family a Happy Christmas and Peaceful New Year !!

Best wishes,

Anne Nicholas in
Hanworth,
Middx.