Could this be what you're looking for?

GERMAN RENAISSANCE PATTERNS FOR EMBROIDERY: A FACSIMILE COPY OF NICHOLAS
BASSEE'S NEW MODELBUCH OF 1568
Introduction by Kathleen Epstein

Nicolas Bassee, a native of Flanders, emigrated to Frankfurt am Main in
1561 where he established a printing office.  By the end of the sixteenth
century, he was the successful publisher-printer of books in Frankfurt.
Among the works, Basse printed during his highly productive life was a book
of embroidery patterns. Entitled New Modelbuch von Allerhandt Art Nehens
und Stickens [New pattern book of all kinds of forms of sewing and
embroidery], this series of woodcuts had been printed and circulated in
various other books during the previous forty-five years.  Many of the
patterns represent the best of late Gothic and early Renaissance embroidery
designs for furnishing textiles and clothing.

German Renaissance patterns for Embroidery presents exact-size facsimiles
of the existing one hundred plates, title page and colophon of the 1568
edition of Nicolas Bassee's New Modelbuch now housed in the rare book
collections of the Newberry Library in Chicago, Illinois. The plates
feature charted designs for counted cross-stitch and other counted thread
embroidery techniques, angular patterns for double running stitch, various
forms for surface embroidery, and geometric bands for satin stitch.  The
illustrated introduction provides information on Bassee and his work, with
historical background on the development of the embroidery pattern book, as
well as an analysis of the plates.

It's still available: http://www.curiousworks.com/products_page.html

Avital