Hi lacers,
    I have just updated some information on my
web site, primarily an added page of tatting
terms. This isn't an exhaustive list, just all
the things that I could think of at the time that
people consistently ask questions about like
'what is a shoelace tie?' It's on the Tips page
that you can find from the main page.
http://www.gagechek.com/slb/
    If you didn't already know, there are demos
of how to shuttle tat rings, chains, split rings,
and split chains on my web site. Once you're on
the demo page, click on one of the butterflies
to go to the demo you want. They take a while to
load but once they're loaded they'll keep on
playing over and over again.
    I have also updated the newsletter page. This
is the second year for the newsletter and the
edition has a tatted collar, a 3D bell, a lace
covered satin ball, some gold 3D angel earrings
and a flat bell. All of the pictures on the web
page are in colour although the publication is
in black and white.
http://www.gagechek.com/slb/news
    This edition I have added a printable .pdf
file because some people had trouble printing
it as it was. For anyone who is interested
in seeing the pictures from last year's newletter
the pages will remain available until 2004.
http://www.gagechek.com/slb/news/archive
http://www.gagechek.com/slb/news/archive2
http://www.gagechek.com/slb/news/archive3
http://www.gagechek.com/slb/news/archive4