Dear Secret Pal

What a lovely surprise to brighten a busy grey day, the Christmas bobbin is
delightful with its Christmas tree and star - thank you very very much. The
calendar is ideal for my handbag, I was so pleased that you  chose one which
shows a little of the area in which you live - dusk at Matilda Bay  wow!
Those stunning pinks and mauves are incredible, and the sea is so clear and
such a beautiful turquoise blue - we went for a walk along our beach
yesterday (on the North sea) and it looked a murderous black just so
inviting??? I really liked the card too - a very unfussy design in
Carrickmacross of the Madonna, very nice.

Thank you so much and very best wishes to you and yours for the Christmas
Season, health and happiness too for the coming year.

Nicky in a grey Suffolk, England