Thank you. That was roughly what *I* said, but he insisted I had to ask the Arachne experts!!!

A squaddie is a low-ranking soldier - a member of a "squad"...famous in my mind
for spending most of their time practicing marching!!

Ruth Budge (Sydney, Australia)
 --- Martha Krieg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > OK, Y'all, remember that joke that
Tamara sent around a while ago
 about the replies to the British form for single mothers asking for
 the name of the father?

 Well, my husband received it from another source, and he's wondering
 what a "squaddie" is.

http://personals.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Personals New people, new possibilities. FREE for a limited time.