One would hope that all the American lacers would get it, I think all my
American connections help, otherwise I wouldn't have a clue.  And with
Noelene's hint, I even figured out hers.  Does this mean my brain is
improving or I just have too much time on my hands.

Lynn Scott, Wollongong, Australia, where it is still so hot and humid I had
the air conditioning on at 6AM, I can't even believe I was up that early.