Dear Heather et al,

I've come up with "hope all your chicks turn into .....and kick your dunny down.

And I'm ... .... like lizard drinking.

David, what does it really say... and mean.

It really says:
"Hope all your chooks (chickens) turn into emus and kick your dunny down"
It's an expression you'd say to someone you don't like as a pay-back. I presume you know what emus are, and a dunny was an old outside toilet.
The other one is:
"I'm flat out like a lizard drinking"
which simply means that you are extremely busy
David in Ballarat

Heather
Abbotsford, BC
Rainy, but the backyard is full of birds.

> "hp ll yr chks trn nt ms nd kck yr dnny dwn."

> "m flt t lk lzrd drnkng".
> David in Ballarat

To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line: unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]