I may not have gotten my Lace today... I may not have gotten my Kniplebrevet... But, boy-oh-boy, did I get a load of good jokes... :)

From: S.M.

An elderly couple, Sam and Bessie, are "snowbirds" in Austin Texas. Sam
always wanted a pair of authentic cowboy boots. Seeing some on sale one day,
he buys them, wears them home. He walks into the house and says to his wife,
"Notice anything different about me?"

Bessie looks him over, "Nope."

Frustrated, Sam storms off into the bathroom, undresses and walks back into
the room completely naked except for the boots. Again he asks, a little
louder this time, "Notice anything different now!!!"

Bessie looks up and says, "Sam, what's so different? It's hanging down
today, it was hanging down yesterday and it'll be hanging down again
tomorrow."

Furious, Sam yells, 'D'ya know why it's hanging down, Bessie? It's hanging
down because it's admiring these new cowboy boots!!"

 To which Bessie replies, "Should'a bought a hat, Sam, ya should'a  bought a hat."

-----
Tamara P Duvall
Lexington, Virginia, USA
Formerly of Warsaw, Poland