Hi everyone and Margot and anyone else under that heap of snow 'back east'

Thanks for sending the message to lace-chat about what's happening - we
heard the advance warning of the storm on national news. I was sure you'd
be ok, but was concerend just the same. Thankfully you have
electricity/phone. If you can teleport yourself here and get here this
afternoon, I'll take you to the beach, no ice or snow, west coast sunshine
(and not liquid today) <vbg>

 -- bye for now
Bev in Sooke, BC ('out west' of Canada, way out on the Pacific coast)