Hi everyone

oh sure Happy Time Change everyone. Not.
This is my least favourite time of year. I wouldn't mind so much if there
was a logical and substantial reason. Have yet to hear one from any expert
- they are all perfectly vague. Someone at the grocery checkout was quite
optimistic - they said 'it will be lighter in the evenings now' - but two
weeks from now it will be lighter in the evenings anyway, with the
lengthening daylight.
I propose an international experiment. I propose that we don't change the
clocks at all for a year and see if there are any dire consequences.
blah.
 --
bye for now
Bev in Sooke, BC (west coast of Canada) on a rant because the list is